take a closer look at tadano
Discover how our GTCs can fuel your passion for lifting. Tadano Financial Services can offer payment options to qualified businesses and Tadano Extended Assurance can be added for increased protection and peace of mind. Talk to our team and discover the GTC
GTC First-Time Buyer FMV Lease Promo
Introducing our promotion for lease financing of first-time buyer end user purchases of Tadano GTC Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane product line models through Tadano Financial Solutions.
GTC-900 Fair Market Value (FMV) Payment Example
* Additional examples available for different models, lease lengths, annual usage hours assumptions, and for Canadian buyers
GTC Models included:
GTC-350 / GTC-550 / GTC-700 / GTC-900 / GTC-1300 / GTC-1600
*GTC-2000 excluded from this promotion
- Payments valid on new Tadano GTC equipment for retail end-user funding occurring through December 31, 2022.
- Borrower must be a first-time Tadano GTC product buyer to be eligible for this promotion.
- Unit must be invoiced and shipped by Tadano and funded by DLL by December 31, 2022.
- Payments based on ZERO payments in advance.
- Minimum Doc Fee of $350 applies to all transactions.
- Monthly payments are subject to credit approval and other terms and conditions.
- Financial products being offered only through De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. (DLL)
- Payment examples are for discussion purposes only. Please contact your DLL program manager for specific transaction payments and information.
- Transactions over $350,000 require 3 years financial statements & most recent interim statement.
- Program terms and payment are subject to change and can expire without notice.
These materials are for informational purposes only. Nothing herein constitutes tax advice and customers should consult with their tax advisors prior to electing specific payments or options.
Tadano’s DLL Financial Services – Supported in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Brazil and Peru.
Not a first time GTC buyer?
If you already own a GTC and would like to know more information regarding financing, please fill out the form (above right) and we would be happy to share financing options with you.
Financing for Other Lifting Solutions
We offer financing for other product categories, as well. Contact us to hear more about the options that are available for other lifting equipment solutions.
Extended assurance program
Beyond the standard warranty period of one-year or 1500 hours, Tadano offers extended coverage in various selectable combinations. Tadano America Corporation introduces Tadano Extended Assurance Program, an Extended Service Protection Plan, is offered through a partnership with EPG Insurance and Protection Point.
Tadano America Corporation is partnering with EPG Insurance and Protection Point for the release of Tadano Extended Assurance Program, an Extended Service Protection Plan (ESPP) for Tadano products marketed in North America. Tadano Extended Assurance Program will further enhance our coverage provisions currently offered. This provides a tailored extended coverage solution to meet your specific needs. This program will be available for all Tadano models that meet the program criteria, providing selectable coverage for equipment failures from defects in material and/or workmanship beyond the Tadano standard warranty period of 1 year or 1500 hours.
The Tadano Extended Assurance Program will be offered through two (2) shared service providers, EPG Insurance, Inc., for the United States, and EPG’s affiliate Protection Point Service Plans, Inc., for Canada. Both companies are industry leaders in the equipment extended service contract business. They pride themselves on comprehensive programs that are simple and straight forward.
To obtain an Extended Service Protection Plan (ESPP) quote, purchase coverage, or get more information about the Tadano Extended Assurance Program, contact the program administrators below:
Should you have questions concerning Tadano Extended Assurance Program, feel free to contact Stuart Thompson, Warranty Manager.