Back to Telescopic boom crawler cranes
80-tonne capacity with exceptional performance. The full power, five-section hydraulic boom is complemented by a bi-fold jib with three offset angles.
- Max. Crane Capacity 80 t
- Capacity 80 t
- Max. Load Moment 316.2 tm
- Main Boom Length 11.5 m – 43 m
- Boom Extension 2.5 m – 17.7 m
- Max. Tip Height 60.4 m
- Max. Counterweight 20,411 kg
- Track Width Extended 5.32 m
- Track Width Retracted 3.49 m
- Track Width Removed 2.95 m
- Hoist Line Pull 88.2 kN
- Max. Radius 55 m
- GVM 78,178 kg
- Dimensions 14.0 m L x 3.49 m W x 3.97 m H
- Max. Main Boom Length 43 m
- Engine Cummins
Five-section boom handles foundations to high lifts
The GTC-800EX is an 80t capacity machine with a full power, 5-section 11.5m-43m hydraulic boom designed to perform well for lift work, while also being capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a 10.1m / 17.7m bi‐fold jib that offsets at 3.5°, 25°, and 45°. The maximum lifting height with the jib erected is 60.4m. An optional 2.5m heavy lift jib with a maximum capacity of 21.4t that offsets at 3.5° and 30° is also available.
INTERACTIVE 360° VIEW
360° view – move the mouse to the left or right over the image.