60-tonne capacity with exceptional performance. The full power, four-section hydraulic boom is complemented by a bi-fold jib with three offset angles.
- Max. Crane Capacity 60 t
- Capacity 60 t
- Max. Load Moment 201.6 tm
- Main Boom Length 11.5 m – 36 m
- Boom Extension 2.5 m – 17.7 m
- Max. Tip Height 55.2 m
- Max. Counterweight 13,608 kg
- Track Width Extended 4.92 m
- Track Width Retracted 3.27 m
- Hoist Line Pull 88.2 kN
- Max. Radius 50 m
- GVM 60,784 kg
- Dimensions 14.03 m L x 3.27 m W x 3.89 m H
- Max. Main Boom Length 36 m
- Engine Cummins
Power through foundation, out-of-level, or pick-and-carry work
The GTC-600EX is a 60t capacity machine with a full power, 4‐section 11.5m – 36m hydraulic boom designed to perform exceptionally well for lift work, while also being capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a 10.1m / 17.7m bi‐fold jib that offsets at 3.5°, 25°, and 45°. The maximum tip height with the jib erected is 53.7m. An optional 2.5m heavy lift jib with a maximum capacity of 20.3t that offsets at 3.5° and 30° is also available.
INTERACTIVE 360° VIEW
360° view – move the mouse to the left or right over the image.