- Capacity 130 USt
- Boom Extension 12.5 ft – 33.5 ft – 59.1 ft
- Max. Tip Height 259 ft
- Max. Counterweight 70,000 lbs
- Track Width Extended 19 ft 1 in
- Hoist Line Pull 23,560 lbs
- Max. Main Boom Length 155 ft
- Dimensions 51 ft 9 in L x 12 ft 0 in W x 14 ft 10 in H
- Engine Cummins QSL9
Boom with Complementary Jib and Lattice Inserts
The GTC-1300 is a 130 USt capacity machine with a full power, 5‐section (42.1 ft – 155 ft) boom designed for lift work while also capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a jib system including a 12.5 ft heavy lift jib with a maximum capacity of 44 USt, which is part of the standard bi‐fold jib with lengths of 33.5 ft to 59.1 ft. There are also optional 23 ft lattice insert (max 2) sections. The entire jib system can offset at 0°, 20°, and 40°, and when fully erected, gives a maximum tip height of 259 ft.
INTERACTIVE 360° VIEW
360° view – move the mouse to the left or right over the image.