Back to Telescopic boom crawler cranes
120-tonne capacity with exceptional performance. The full power, five-section hydraulic boom is complemented by a bi-fold jib with two offset angles.
- Max. Crane Capacity 120 t
- Capacity 120 t
- Main Boom Length 12.8 m – 47.2 m
- Boom Extension 3.8 m – 32 m
- Max. Tip Height 79 m
- Max. Counterweight 31,750 kg
- Track Width Extended 5.8 m
- Track Width Retracted 3.66 m
- Track Width Removed 2.97 m
- Hoist Line Pull 104.8 kN
- GVM 117,931 kg
- Dimensions 15.8 m L x 3.0 m W x 3.25 m H
- Max. Main Boom Length 47.2 m
- Engine Cummins QSL9
Five-section boom handles foundations to high lifts
The GTC-1200EX is an 120t capacity machine with a full power, 5-section 12.8m-47.2m hydraulic boom designed to perform well for lift work, while also being capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a 10.2m / 18m bi‐fold jib that offsets at 20° and 40°. The maximum lifting height with the jib erected is 65.1m. An optional 3.8m heavy lift jib with a maximum lifting height of 50.7m that offsets at 20° and 40° is also available.
INTERACTIVE 360° VIEW
360° view – move the mouse to the left or right over the image.